ÖHMI EuroCert® GmbH - Accreditations
ÖHMI EuroCert® GmbH carries out all audits and certifications based on internationally recognized regulations such as ISO / IEC 17021 "Conformity Assessment - Requirements for bodies that audit and certify management systems", ISO / IEC 17065 "Conformity Assessment - Requirements for bodies that certify products, processes and services, as well as the Guide to "Management System Audit" ISO 19011.
ÖHMI EuroCert® GmbH has the following accreditations and recognitions:
- ÖHMI EuroCert® accreditation as certification body by DAkkS for:
- Quality management systems according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Environmental management systems according to DIN EN ISO 14001: 2015
- Occupational health and safety management systems BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Safety, Health and Environmental Protection (SGU) Management Systems - Normative SCC Rules: Version 2011 of the DGMK
- Energy management systems DIN EN ISO 50001: Information technology - IT security procedures - Information security management systems according to ISO 27001: 2015 with additional application of the
- ÖHMI EuroCert® Accreditation by the DAkkS as a specialized body for the approval of institutions and measures under the Employment Promotion Act (SGB III) in conjunction with the AZAV
- Recognition as certification body according to the Biofuel Sustainability Ordinance (Biokraft-NachV) or according to the Biomass Electricity Sustainability Ordinance.
- Recognition as Technical Surveillance Organization (TSO) for specialized waste management companies